Warehouse Cafe is open from 12 pm to 12 am, Monday to Sunday to ensure that you receive the best level of service from us, and we do ask that once you have secured a reservation at a particular time that you adhere to that time.
Reservation can be made through our website or by calling us through the numbers provided on Facebook. Reservations have to be made 24 hours in advance. Also, Stags are not allowed on weekends and the restaurant reserves the right to admission.
Children below the age of 12 will not be allowed after 8 pm.
If a reservation is made then the table is yours for the whole of service and we do not normally ask you to vacate a table. However, should you arrive more than 15 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table to another group. We would respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation. Should you arrive after your booking time, we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests. It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. If you have not informed us at the point of booking, please contact the restaurant to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.
Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team and although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area of the dining room, we cannot always guarantee this.
1. All vouchers are to be redeemed in Warehouse Cafe only.
2. All vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 3 month validity period.
3. All vouchers must be booked in advance.
4. Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Year or certain promotional days such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. Please ask when booking.
5. Vouchers cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
6. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
7. Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Warehouse Cafe in India. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
8. Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
9. Vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
10. Vouchers cannot be exchanged between restaurants. (If they are for a particular restaurant)
11. Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
12. When vouchers are dispatched by email, the customer has to make a prior reservation with the outlet. The voucher will not be valid if the reservation is not made.
13. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
For technical queries regarding the website, or receiving the vouchers please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification for your voucher.
For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the outlet or received by mail from email@example.com.
Guest cancellations of bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that restaurant; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
Based on the invaluable feedback of our guests, Warehouse Cafe adheres to specific policies. Our standards are designed to ensure that all guests of our restaurants and bars are afforded the pleasant atmosphere they have come to expect and to ensure their privacy, comfort and safety.
Smart Casual Dress Code: We do not permit athletic or sports uniforms, torn clothing, slippers, and beach sandals. Gentlemen must avoid any sleeveless clothing and shorts.
Please note that our smart casual dress code applies to children.
Photography: Photography is permitted at our establishments, with the exception of select areas. The use of tripods, extensions, and external flash units is not allowed.
Luggage: Backpacks, shopping bags, suitcases and other luggage are prohibited. We regret that we cannot provide storage for your personal belongings.